HFTP 2018–2019 Global Executive Committee and Board of Directors Begin Term
The new HFTP Global Board was installed during the association’s 2018 Annual Convention
The 2018-2019 Global Executive Committee and Board of Directors for Hospitality Financial and Technology Professionals (HFTP®) have officially begun their term at the start of this month. The association leaders represent a wide variety of segments within the hospitality industry, including: clubs, consulting, hotels, finance, technology and more. The HFTP Global Board volunteers its time and professional expertise to help guide and progress the association to the forefront of the industry as it carries out its strategic plan.
The HFTP Global Board is the primary decision-making body of the association. Under its Board's vision, HFTP is able to expand its international reach and address the needs of the hospitality industry at large. The Board ensures the continuity of the association by planning for the future, establishing and reviewing major policies and programs that support the mission of the association, and by ensuring that the association is fiscally sound.
"The HFTP Global Board looks at the association's big picture strategic goals, and makes sure its current programs and initiatives align with these," said HFTP Global President Scot Campbell, CHTP. "It is an active time for HFTP as it expands its presence internationally and develops and updates industry resources. The Board pursues each of these initiatives only after determining whether they do serve to provide a source of hospitality finance and technology knowledge - HFTP's strategic goal."
HFTP 2018-2019 Global Executive Committee members:
- President: Scot Campbell, CHTP, CTO, North American Concerts - LiveNation
- Vice President: Michael Levie, CHTP, COO, citizenM Hotels
- Treasurer: Mark Pate Sr., CHAE, CHTP, MBA, Assistant Controller and IT Director, Highpointe Hotel Corporation
- Secretary: Neil Foster, CHTP, MBA, IT Consultant, Tech-Tonic Hospitality Services
- Immediate Past President: President: Timothy G. Nauss, CHAE, CFO, Macau Studio City
- Executive Advisor: Stephanie Anderson, CHAE, CPA, CGMA, CFO, River Bend Golf & Country Club
HFTP 2018-2019 Global Board of Directors:
- Director Toni Bau, Director of Finance, Portola Hotel and Spa Read her new director profile.
- Director Carson Booth, CHTP, CEO, SnapShot GmbH Read his new director profile.
- Director Cindy Braak, SVP Finance Business Partner, Marriott International
- Director Jill Burnett, CHAE, CPA, Controller, Medalist Golf Club
- Director Mark Fancourt, Co-Founder, Testbed.Vegas & TRAVHOTECH • Read his new director profile.
- Director Md Amirul Islam, CHAE, Assistant Manager of Income Audit, Marriott Autograph Collection
- Director Martha Mazzitelli, CAM, CHAE+, CHTP+, CFO, Bay Colony Shared Services
- Director Nick Price, CEO, NetSys Technology Limited
- Director Laurie Rozeski, CHAE, MBA, CFO, Wildcat Run Golf & Country Club
- Director Justin Taillon, MBA, PHD, Professor and Department Head, Highline College
- Director Derek Wood, Managing Director, Derek Wood Associates LTD
- Ex Officio Frank I. Wolfe, CEO, HFTP
Upcoming this year, HFTP will continue to produce three Hospitality Industry Technology Exposition and Conferences (HITEC®). The largest is in Minneapolis, Minnesota USA on June 17-20, 2019; plus HITEC Dubai on December 5-6, 2018 and HITEC Europe in Mallorca, Palma, Spain on April 9-11, 2019. Other HFTP conferences include: Club Summit on March 11-12, 2019 in Nashville, Tennessee USA; Club and Hotel Controllers Conference on June 17-19, 2019 in Minneapolis, Minnesota USA; and the Annual Convention on October 23-25, 2019 in Orlando, Florida USA. The association will continue to promote its newsworthy, resourceful web series: HITEC Bytes, HFTP Club Bytes, HFTP Finance Bytes, HFTP F&B Bytes, HFTP GDPR Bytes and HFTP News - as well as its hospitality-specific search engine, PineappleSearch.com.
For more information on HFTP leadership and leadership opportunities, contact HFTP Executive Services Administrator Millicent Gustafson at email@example.com or +1 (512) 220-6449.
Hospitality Financial and Technology Professionals (HFTP®) established in 1952, is an international, nonprofit association, headquartered in Austin, Texas, USA, with offices in Hong Kong, United Kingdom, the Netherlands and Dubai. HFTP is recognized as the spokes group for the finance and technology segments of the hospitality industry with members and stakeholders spanning across the globe. HFTP uniquely understands the industry's pressing issues and assists its stakeholders in finding solutions to their challenges more efficiently than any organization. It does this via its expert networks, research, certification programs, information resources and conferences/events such as HITEC. HFTP also owns the world's only hospitality-specific search engine, PineappleSearch.com. For more information about HFTP, email firstname.lastname@example.org or download the HFTP/HITEC media kit via the HFTP website. Read industry updates on the suite of HFTP hospitality news sites: HITEC Bytes, Club Bytes, Finance Bytes and HFTP News.MiscellaneousGlobal