HTNG Insight Summit Agenda Announced
There are many great sessions and workgroup meetings to look forward to at the upcoming HTNG Insight Summit! Make sure you're joining your peers on 25-26 September at the Plug 'N Play Headquarters in Sunnyvale, CA for this not-to-miss event.
HTNG Insight Summits focus on accelerating discussions and solutions in current HTNG workgroups by providing an opportunity for participants to meet face-to-face. HTNG members come together to discuss current issues, acquire knowledge on recent trends and benefit from networking opportunities.
- California Privacy Act
- CBRS, New Waves for a Modernized Infrastructure
- Driving Business Analytics with a Great BATE Update
- Engaging the Frontline Through Communication Platforms
- Future Infrastructure Requirements for Hotels
- International QR Payment Trends
- Is WPA3 the Charm for Protecting Wi-Fi Access?
- Planning Your Next Fiber Optic Deployment
- Plug 'N Play with the Latest Batch of Startups
- SD-WAN, a Solution to Enhance Hospitality Innovation and Guest Experience
- Security is Not Obscurity
- Start Planning for 5G Now
- The Future of Hospitality Wi-Fi
- Voice Stories from Those Driving a Quality Guest Experience
On-site workgroup meetings will include: AI for Hospitality, Business Analytics Transactional Extract, Blockchain, CBRS for Hospitality, Fiber to the Room, Frictionless Check-In, Improving the Guest Wi-Fi Experience, IoT, NFC Contactless Payments, Staff Alert Technology and Voice Interaction Framework.
About Hospitality Technology Next Generation (HTNG)
The premier technology solutions association in the hospitality industry, HTNG is a self-funded, nonprofit organization with members from hospitality companies, technology vendors to hospitality, consultants, media and academic experts. HTNG's members participate in focused workgroups to bring to market open solution sets addressing specific business problems. HTNG fosters the selection and adoption of existing open standards and also develops new open standards to meet the needs of the global hospitality industry.
Currently more than 400 corporate and individual members from across this spectrum, including world leading hospitality companies and technology vendors, are active HTNG participants. HTNG's Board of Governors, consisting of 24 top IT leaders from hospitality companies around the world, itself has technology responsibility for over 2.5 million guest rooms and world-leading venues. HTNG publishes workgroup proceedings, drafts and specifications for all HTNG members as soon as they are created, encouraging rapid and broad adoption. HTNG releases specifications into the public domain as soon as they are ratified by the workgroups. For more information, visit www.htng.org.