Irish hospitality market increases investment in technology as Guestline celebrates one-year anniversary
Leading global hospitality software business, Guestline, this month celebrates its one-year anniversary since launching in Ireland with a host of new client wins signalling the growth of technology in the sector over the last 12 months.
Following the opening of its first Irish office in Dublin in July 2017, the company has experienced rapid expansion as an ever-increasing number of hoteliers recognise the benefits of cloud-based technology. These include remote access to streamline and improve the efficiency of operations as well as the scope to enhance the customer experience and increase revenues. The company currently delivers its market leading property management system (PMS) to 40 properties and over 2,500 beds. This equates to over 121,000 bookings made and 162,000 room nights sold and is set to increase in the months ahead. Its portfolio also includes six colleges which see approximately 350 students per college trained using Guestline's award-winning property management system, Rezlynx as they prepare for a future career in the hospitality industry.
Led by country manager Clio O'Gara, Guestline is celebrating a number of new hotel wins including three set to open in Belfast, Northern Ireland this August which will welcome a further 262 rooms to the portfolio. Ten Square Hotel Belfast, Chimney Corner and Loughshore Hotel will both be using the cloud-based property management system when they open. Additional hotel wins for the business portfolio include Annebrook Hotel (Co. Westmeath), Knightsbrook (Co. Meath), Virginia Park Lodge (Co. Cavan) and Green Isle Hotel (Dublin).
Guestline's success in Ireland over the past 12 months has been supported by its training and support team and key partnerships with CBE, Right Revenue, Aloha, GuestRevu, Digital Alchemy, Premier Spa, Avvio, Net Affinity and Bookassist, alongside its strategic partnership with the Irish Hospitality Institute.
Clio O'Gara, country manager Ireland, comments:
"I'm thrilled to be a part of the success Guestline has achieved since launching in Ireland one year ago and proud of the positive effect we have had on supporting the ongoing expansion of this dynamic and exciting industry. Reports at the start of this year highlighted growth across all regions in both occupancy and room rates as hotel expansion continues apace. Certainly the continued investment in technology by hotel owners and operators has been integral to this and I look forward to continuing to work with our existing and new client partners to deliver further growth in the future."
Guestline's multi award-winning software for hospitality businesses is cloud-based. The software enables hospitality business owners and managers in sectors such as hotels, serviced apartments, pubs, student accommodation and more, to manage bookings and operations both efficiently and profitably. Innovative technology developments include integration with many leading 3rd party applications, tokenisation for PCI compliance and more functionality to improve customer service and capture more revenue.
As part of its expansion into Ireland, Guestline's technology platforms also allow for multiple add-ons to work to the benefit of Irish hoteliers alongside the extensive range of hospitality software.
- Established in the UK, Guestline provides innovative property management, channel distribution and digital marketing solutions to the hospitality industry
- Founded on cloud-based technology, Guestline's revenue generating solutions enable hotel groups, independents, serviced apartments and pub companies to achieve maximum occupancy at the most profitable rate
- Fully integrated into the Guestline distribution and central reservation platforms, the property management software is currently growing revenues in hospitality businesses in 20 countries across five continents
- The range of products include Rezlynx PMS, online booking, CRS, channel distribution software, PCI compliance, EPoS and digital marketing solutions
- Guestline was recognised in the 18th annual 2017 Sunday Times BDO Profit Track 100
Media information and images:
- Ushma Chhipa or Anita Lo at Siren Communications on email@example.com or call +44(0) 20 7759 1150
- Guestline marketing team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44(0) 1743 282 300