HEDNA Announces Its 2010 Board of Directors
HEDNA, the Hotel Electronic Distribution Network Association, is announcing its 2010 Board of Directors. The new Board was voted in at HEDNA's Winter Conference held in December 2009 in Las Vegas, NV.
The Board has two new members - Cynthia Castillo of Amadeus in Madrid, Spain, and Thomas Magnuson of Magnuson Hotels of Spokane, WA.
HEDNA's complete Board for 2010 including those re-elected to a two year term include:
Board Members At Large
- Nancy Little, Manager, GDS & Third Party Distribution, InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG)
- Jennifer Riesselman, Manager, e-Distribution, Carlson Hotels Worldwide
- Duane Overgaard, Principal Account Director Hotel Distribution & Services, Sabre Travel Network
- Oliver Fasching, Director, Distribution & Market Strategy, Jumeirah Group
- Louise Meyer, Vice President, Hotels, VFM Leonardo Inc.
- Erica Penley, Director of Distribution, Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants
- Alison Velez, Director, Distribution Technology, Wyndham Hotel Group
- Cynthia Castillo, Head, Projects and AMCD, Hotel Distribution, Travel Services Business Group, Amadeus
- Thomas Magnuson, CEO, Magnuson Hotels
- President - Melanie Ryan, Senior Director, Global Strategic Accounts, Orbitz Worldwide
- Vice President -- Sarah Fowler, Strategic Account Director, Pegasus Solutions
- Secretary -- Edward Perry, Senior Director of E-Commerce, WORLDHOTELS
- Treasurer -- Keith Cotton, Vice President, Supply Solutions, Hotel Booking Solutions/IBS Software
"HEDNA has exciting plans for 2010, including relaunching HEDNA U and instituting HEDNA Networking Lunches," says Ryan. "I'm very much looking forward to working with the Board on these initiatives as well as pursuing important issues for the hotel electronic distribution community, such as Unique Global Identifiers, during this year. HEDNA is pleased to have such a stellar roster of Board Members."
Complete biographies of the Board of Directors may be accessed in the Who's Who section on the HEDNA website (click here). Simply click on a name to access the bio.
About HEDNA | The Hotel Electronic Distribution Network Association (HEDNA) is a not-for-profit trade association whose worldwide membership includes executives and managers from over 200 of the most influential companies in the hotel distribution industry. Founded in 1991, all of HEDNA's activities are intended to stimulate the booking of hotel rooms through the use of GDS, the Internet and other electronic means. HEDNA brings all segments of the hotel industry together to evolve systems and services into electronic distribution that is easy and efficient. Additional information on HEDNA is available by calling +1 202-204-8400 or by visiting